The mission of the Orlando Youth Alliance is:
- To provide a non-exploitative, safe, drug and alcohol free, social outlet for youth ages 13 to 24 who are grappling with gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered and questioning issues.
- To be proudly diverse by opening membership to youth without regard to sexual orientation, gender, religion, race or background.
- To serve as an educational and referral service for GLBTQ youth of Central Florida.
- To educate parents, academia, health care workers and other human service
professionals about the development and diversity of sexuality and sensitize them to the reality and needs of the GLBTQ community.
- To facilitate in the development of the GLBTQ youth and to empower them to become leaders in the community.